Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Blowin Up - Some Updates

It has been a wild ride around here lately; and I just want to thank every one that visits and reads this site on a regular basis for your generous decision to share a few minutes of your day with Blown Mortgage. Thank you for making what we do here meaningful - it means everything.

Blown Mortgage has certainly picked up steam over the last month. There have been a few key press pieces that I thought I’d share with you all.

  • Blown Mortgage gets covered in Computer World. This is an article about corporate blogging and how it can and can’t be used effectively.
  • Blown Mortgage gets interviewed by REMBEX Real Estate blogger profiles. I’m interviewed by Todd Carpenter who takes the time to interview the top real estate bloggers around the country. I am honored that he chose to profile me in his latest interview.
  • I’ve been honored to be chosen as a regular contributor to the new Mortgage Mentor blog over at loan.com. This blog offers honest mortgage advice for would-be and existing home owners in search of financing.
  • Look for me in the upcoming Better Homes & Gardens magazine which should hit newsstands in a couple of weeks here - they just finished fact checking the story about bogus mortgage offers. I’ve got a few choice sound bits in there that should sound familiar to Blown Mortgage readers.

Thanks again to you all for your support and readership. It truly is my inspiration.

– Morgan



Read More...

[Source: Blown Mortgage]

No comments: