Friday, August 24, 2007

Peace, Love and Props (to our sponsors)

I just wanted to take a breather and throw a few shout outs (did I really just say that?) to our sponsors and supporters. I highly recommend visiting them and showing some love. All of these folks pay to be here because they can help people like YOU!

MyFICO.com - Credit is king these days. MyFICO.com lets you manage your report and keep an eye on your score, with out presky trigger-lead phone calls. An invaluable service. My wife and I use it ourselves. I’ve raised my personal score over 100 points in less than two years (through hard work and being cognizant of my score) using MyFICO.com.

OfferAngel.com - Blown Mortgage is all about transparency and honesty. OfferAngel.com offers both. Consumers - is your head swimming from the myriad mortgage offers you’ve received? Get clarity and insight in to what each offer really is. Loan officers - tired of dealing with bait-and-switch bozos promising the moon to unwitting customers? Wipe those clowns (donkeys, frauds, morons, etc.) off the map with this powerful tool. You’ll be hearing a lot more about OfferAngel.com from Blown Mortgage - we love the concept. Try for free for 14 days, you’ve got zero to lose.

Weichert Realtors - Are the experts for real estate in Mystic, Connecticut. Known for Mystic Pizza and the Mystic Marine Life Aquarium. Mystic is close to my hometown. I even did radio ads for the aquarium when I was a kid (true story). A beautiful place to live. If you’re looking for a home in the area talk to Weichert and tell them you found them on BlownMortgage.com.

New Day Trust Mortgage - My company a warm and friendly mortgage company that actually gives a damn. Looking to buy a home or refinance contact us or fill out an online application. Who knows, you may even talk to me! Or you can contact me directly, and then we’ll definitely talk. If you like what you read here you’ll love the service and support our team provides to our clients. No pressure, honesty, and true market knowledge and insight - three pretty good traits, I think.

One last thing - be sure to sign up for our weekly email list and be one of the cool kids. If you’ve subscribed to our RSS email feed you’ll want to subscribe again (two different systems - technology can suck sometimes) to make sure you get both the post feed and the weekly email. Subscribe here.

Thanks for reading Blown Mortgage and for visiting our sponsors.



Read More...

[Source: Blown Mortgage]

No comments: