Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Vacation Time - Guest Posters to the Rescue

Hey gang - your blogger is taking a breather. I’m off to the wonderful Northeast, back to my roots, to spend time with my Mom & Dad, and celebrating my Grandmother’s 80th birthday. I’m going for two weeks - with a week planned in Maine (at my Dad’s) and a week in Connecticut with my mom.

main coast line

They, while excited to see me, are more thrilled at spending time with their first grandson.

Fear not readers - I have lined up the BEST bloggers in the housing and real estate blogosphere to contribute guest posts almost daily here at BlownMortgage.com. I am incredibly honored that these folks have taken time to share their insight with us over here at BlownMortgage.com and we will all be better for it.

Look for the first one later today and every day thereafter. I will continue to post news items as they come up, so keep the emails coming. I won’t be far from the computer, but not chained to it.

Here is just a sampling of the authors contributing: Bloodhound Blog, Housing Wire, Brian Brady, Housing Doom, L.A. Land, Dr. Housing Bubble, and more. If you’d like to contribute while I’m gone - shoot me an email and we’ll get you in the rotation. I’m excited.

main coast line



Read More...

[Source: Blown Mortgage]

No comments: